Accepted Banned For a Dupe Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fronz

Apr 22, 2020

I was playing on 1 of the JB servers and i got guard banned for hitting button to start speedrun. So I thought it was just a Guard Ban so i Come on a different JB server later that night and im banned for having a dupe account. I have a vpn but i wasn't using it at the time.

I think i should be un-banned because it said i was using a dupe account when i don't even have any alt accounts.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I investigated your ban for you and the IP you were using at the time of your ban belongs to a VPN, so you must have had it on by accident which caused you to get marked as a duplicate account.
As I have no suspicions that you were cheating or using any alternate accounts to bypass ban(s), I will go ahead and unban you shortly.

Also, you don't seem to have any guardbans, at least looking at the Steam account that you have connected to your forum account.

Regardless though, I will unban you shortly after this reply, if you have any further issues connecting to our servers once I have removed your ban, feel free to contact me through forum PMs.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.