Accepted Banned for being Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
Two people found it to be racist and were asking for me to punish you. Imo it could be seen as racist, and I did ask you to change your name at least twice. I had no response from you.

dubai01

Sep 10, 2020
Two people found it to be racist and were asking for me to punish you. Imo it could be seen as racist, and I did ask you to change your name at least twice. I had no response from you.
That doesn't make any sense lmao and no I didn't see anyone asking me to change my name at all, probably because I didn't read the chat. It doesn't make sense for someone who is I assume 100 percent not Arabic to find my name offensive or racist, you guys are very sensitive about this. I am literally Arabic, and I self proclaim myself to be an Arab bastard lol. There is also no racist stereotype in which a person of Arabic descent is considered a bastard as well. I will also not change my name unless another person is also Arabic then I will change my name. But for now there is no need to be so sensitive as I am Arabic. End of.
Post automatically merged:

That doesn't make any sense lmao and no I didn't see anyone asking me to change my name at all, probably because I didn't read the chat. It doesn't make sense for someone who is I assume 100 percent not Arabic to find my name offensive or racist, you guys are very sensitive about this. I am literally Arabic, and I self proclaim myself to be an Arab bastard lol. There is also no racist stereotype in which a person of Arabic descent is considered a bastard as well. I will also not change my name unless another person is also Arabic then I will change my name. But for now there is no need to be so sensitive as I am Arabic. End of.
I will also need to know if whoever reported me is actually even remotely Arabic. Otherwise, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.