Accepted Banned for "duplicate accounts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polski_mops

Apr 14, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
It was banned like 7 months ago, apparently for using dupe account. I never used any dupe accounts, and this is my only account I have. And also, when I'm trying to connect, it shows me a link to ban list of elysium.tf instead of wonderland.tf, I don't know why.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Beacuse I am innocent. I don't even know why I got banned. I haven't done anything.

Polski_mops

Apr 14, 2020
I am not using VPN, but i had my IP address changed beacuse i changed my internet provider.
I am apelling now beacuse I forgot about my ban, and also I was confused. Month later I started to play other games, and haven't played Team Fortress 2 much, and now I wanted to play with my friend and then I remembered that I'm banned. I thought to myself "well, maybe they have some kind of forum where I can appeal..." and I appeled.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Okay, I have no concerns that you were actually cheating, particularly because the account was banned on the same IP was banned upwards of a year after you, so I'll go ahead and unban you.

If you have any further issues connecting to our servers, feel free to contact me through forum PMs.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.