Accepted Banned for expressing my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
My steam account is linked to my forum account

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A person joined the server with #BLACKLIVESMATTER in their username, and i said i dont support it and said i believe all lives matter, not just black ones. He proceeded to call me racist, and i explained why expressing my opinion is not racist. I may have said a thing that got me banned, but i believe that this is a completely false ban

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was only expressing my opinion, not harming anyone, not screaming or calling anyone names or violating anyone or their rights. i was simply saying i dont support them and believe every life matters

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Hi. While I'm not the admin who is dealing with your appeal, I will explain why I banned you. The first thing when I joined the server, I heard you say "I'm not racist for hating black lives matter, its a stupid organization that uses black lives matter as an excuse to harass people online, no one cares about it. I do not like it because they just harass people online", and that obviously made me raise a lot of red flags. Personally, I took it as racism, thus banned you for it.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
These are rather controversial subjects so I understand where phys is coming from
it would however would be seen as provocation, I do not believe that a Ban was needed in this case. At most a gag and at least a warning.

You will be unbanned shortly

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.