Declined Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome sauce

Oct 25, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing wonderland NY trading 2 server late last night dueling a few people and chatting it up and after that I decided to walk away from my computer and fell asleep, was still in server when I left. Came back to computer the next day to see I was client disconnected. Try to join back to server to see I was banned from server. Look up band on wonderland tf to see i was perma banned and reason was
Avoiding punishment. I have no idea what that means and what punishment I was avoiding.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel I was perma banned for no reason and confused why I was perma banned. If a staff could reach out to tell me why I was banned it would be wonderful. And if I could get unbanned. Thank you

Awesome sauce

Oct 25, 2021
yes thats my brothers account, im assuming he was banned back then and since were under the same ip that yall thought it was my alt, he moved recently and you can check his ip now. he moved to a different city
Post automatically merged:

ill send you more proof if you have discord

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Sadly after verifying the info, the IP has matched exactly with yours, meaning I can't confirm such an action. The account has been banned exactly at the 25th of September (a month ago) under your current IP address, which is why I will not take any action.

Appeal declined - Feel free to reappeal next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.