Accepted Banned from Wonderland servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopa

Jul 16, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hello. I'm writing in an appeal for an account banned from Wonderland.tf servers. I recently downloaded TF2 Classic and was trying to hop servers finding games and found that I was banned from Wonderland servers? Looking at my ban profile here it says I was banned back in 2018 for being a duplicate account?

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm extremely confused and it to me is unclear what it was I did to warrant the ban, or if it was even anything I did. I didn't frequent community servers back in regular TF2 so I'm really confused how and why my account was banned. If you could please look into it I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Koopa

Jul 16, 2020

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright. I will look into this and get back to you with a verdict within 24-72 hours. If I have any more questions, I will ask them here, so make sure to check this thread in the meantime.

Koopa

Jul 16, 2020
Alright. I will look into this and get back to you with a verdict within 24-72 hours. If I have any more questions, I will ask them here, so make sure to check this thread in the meantime.
Alright. Thank you for looking into this for me. I'll be sure to check back periodically for any updates or questions you may have. :)

Koopa

Jul 16, 2020
Okay so the account blazerblitz69 has a VAC ban and is banned on PUBS.TF for aimbot. Are you able to provide any proof that this isn't your account? Would you be able to show what the VAC ban is for, at least?

I have no access or information for that account. No email address, password, anything. I'm unable to find or see why the account in question was banned either. I don't even recognize the name listed above. The two accounts Drathul and Drexil from the first response you gave are two brothers of mine who live in the same house with me. As for blazerblitz69 I have no idea. I'm unsure how or what I could provide to show that the account doesn't belong to me since I don't have any of the information to it. I'm willing to retrieve whatever else I can to help here.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to lift your ban as:
  1. Per investigation, I can agree that Drathul and Drexil are indeed separate people, and therefore
  2. I can not prove that you are blazerblitz69 without a reasonable doubt.
Originally, Drexil was banned for advertising other servers, and then you and Drathul were banned for being on the same IP address as Drexil. We used to have a Duplicate Account auto-ban system that banned accounts for being on the same IP address as other banned account(s). This system has since been abolished and so you don't need to worry about connecting to our servers.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.