Declined Banned over a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2019
Hi I was banned just today for saying me and a friend were apart of an admin hivemind and a moderator took it seriously and got us both banned. It was clearly a joke that apparently he didn't find funny. The server I was on was Wonderland IL combat surf.

Also the moderator was originally called due to an angry player who was trying to get us in trouble for doing nothing. He left before he came.

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Hi and thank your for your appeal,

That is only partly the truth. In reality that "hivemind" aspect came on much later.
You and your friend were insistent that one of you was owner and the other was admin, at no point in time during the interaction did I engage with the joke beyond asking several times questions similar to "so you(referring to Copper) are the owner and you(referring to your friend)are an admin?" and each time you responded yes, or changed your friends status to "co-owner".

I appreciate you two may have found it funny, but whether you two were entertained or not doesn't affect the fact you both willingly impersonated staff.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.