Bun's ama or something

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Is there someone who has a really good mix of days/orders that gets people killed that you like? You can list a few. I guess the question is who are some of the people who you think have the best orders or tricks to kill inmates?
Well, this is kind of a difficult question to say since there are a ton of people who know trick orders that I haven't met. One person that I've known for a while is my friend Nero/Liquidation. He is a frickin master of trick orders and always manages to trick the entire red team. I wouldn't say I'm a master at trick orders but I have been taking his trick orders lately so it has been fun. (Sorry in advance Nero :katlul:).
Why is your name buns? :blobowo:
Okie, This is important question. I have said before that I have the name Buns because I want to sound cute, but I am still asked a lot why I have the name. I used to be named Hilarious Bread and I changed my name to Buns sometime last year so people always thought that I was a loaf of bread (hence the name Buns). But really, I have the name cus Buns just sounds frickin adorable and it makes me sound like an angel (Imo). I have actually been thinking of changing my name so I might make a poll about it, and I want to see everyone's opinions.