Captain Weebs Totally Original AMA!

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
I have a couple.

1. When were you first staff and during what time/how long?

2. Have you had past pfps?

3. Obligatory, mmm Favorite 3 non staff and staff?

I was staff here, I first joined forums in late december of 2017, joined as staff I think June of 2018, and left in the fall of 2019.

I had a couple past pfps, mostly anime characters or food items. I really only use a couple now.

This is a bit of an weird question, but if I were to say my 3 favorite staff members that I know/knew, its no doubt hard. #1 obviously goes to omelet, my favorite staff member and always will be. I think #2 were to be Captain Maxxy since were both Captains :D. #3 could go to a couple of people, but I think it's 8, considering he was the first staff member I really met and got to know. I have a couple others since all of the staff were really cool people and still are, but I think this is a solid top 3 for me.

Reactions: Buns and Redds

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
1. Do you like kats?

2. Why are we here?

3. What do you like most about wonderland?

Answer all pls and you get cookie :blobnomcookie:

Yes kats are kool

Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?

I like most things about wonderland, but I think my favorite is wide variety of servers.

Reactions: Buns