Accepted Chombos Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1..) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
This ban happened when I was younger an immature. I created multiple accounts on steam and downloaded Cheats on to my computer. I then proceeded to cheat on the server knowing full well, I would have to suffer a ban. I ended up cheating a lot when I was younger because I hated dying and it made me feel stupid cause how bad I was. I ended up getting banned and I know this is inexcusable but I am asking you to forgive me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I have changed a lot since the day I was banned, it has been 2 1/2 years since my ban and I know I have grown out of cheating. The consequences where correct and I have learned from this terrible mistake. I take full responsibility for my actions and I have very sorry. I miss playing on wonderland.tf and I want to come back. I have never cheated since and never will again. I know you think I shouldn't be unbanned and you are correct for thinking that, but all I really want is just a second chance. So please consider this and I hope to able to join back.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Now after looking into it these accounts were connected to your IP and sure enough, they were vac banned for cheating but, it was a very long time ago.
Now considering that the ban was quite a long time ago, I would be willing to give you a chance but, I need you to confirm that you would not be willing to cheat on our servers anymore. Can I trust you to keep that promise?

Status
Not open for further replies.