★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
N3lly#5467
2.) What happened?
No idea...
3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I'm sure I'll give you a hella good reason once you tell me why I'm banned in the first place. Thanks for your time <3

Reactions: Remiss and yoyo

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Ah, I see.
Thanks for the reply Eight.

If you don’t mind, I’d like to bring up a few points in defense of my actions.

1. I was unaware that what I said could be a punishable, yet alone a bannable offense. Especially since what I said doesn’t conflict with any of the written discord rules.

2. If it was a punishable offense, I’d imagine at least a staff member telling me to stop or isolating me before taking any further action like kicking or banning in this case.

3. If I recall correctly, I never really brought up any specific issues, and was just voicing my opinion. None of which was targeted at Wonderland, but at said person. I believe I said something along the lines of “he did bad sht” which again doesn’t really imply anything. The only way someone would know what I meant as “bad sht” is if they were there to witness it.

4. I didn’t bring up said persons name. However, I did make slight drama of the already ongoing discussion. The only reason I did that, was because another member said “said person” was a good person, with which I disagree, as he did many bad things to me, my friends and some other members. I assume those bad things make this a sensitive topic, but I was never going to reveal what he did, or cause any trouble to Wonderland or anyone for that matter.

Looking back, if I knew this was a disruptive topic, I wouldn’t have touched it in the first place. Xypher has made it very clear he doesn’t want me or anyone talking about this matter, but I will say there are other ways to tell us to not talk about this, or do you intend on banning everyone that mentions said person. For any trouble I may have caused, I apologize. In hopes for the best relations and friendship
-Nelly

Reactions: Darky

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have unbanned you. However, watch your behavior in the future, as we (staff) may not be as generous upon any further incidents. I'd also like to add that, as former staff, you should know that warnings are not always given before punishments.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Neliel
Status
Not open for further replies.