COVID-19

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Considering I live in cali and all around is the virus getting closer and closer. Do I think its going to affect my life. Yes. Am I scared. No. It's not that lethal so im going to be fine

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
My opinion of it has barely changed at all, it's in my city now tho, so I feel like I should be concerned. (tho why do people wear surgery masks, those are preventing it from spreading, not from you getting it, not to mention it could collect moisture, making it easier for you to get sick)

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
My opinion of it has barely changed at all, it's in my city now tho, so I feel like I should be concerned. (tho why do people wear surgery masks, those are preventing it from spreading, not from you getting it, not to mention it could collect moisture, making it easier for you to get sick)
There are people buying masks when they don't need it, and now people that need it the most can't get any because there are none left.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
I'm just waiting for schools to shut down already.

In Mongolia, they are getting a 2-month break from school, in order to eradicate this stupid virus.
Don't be paranoid about it. It's legit the flu but Made in China. So it won't last long either way. (haha funny joke)

The fear of it spreading is probably due to viruses having a worryingly high mutation chance.
Like, although this sounds really unrealistic, this could eventually mutate to some chronic disorder.
Or it could become more fatal to minors.

Still, it will likely die from heat, when summer hits (especially now thanks to greenhouse gases, it will die even sooner)

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
SCHOOLS CLOSED

Translation: Based on the decision of the Health Ministry, regarding the precautionary measures taken for the coronavirus (COVID-19) every school in the country will remain closed until the 25th of March, 2020, including all the departments* of Anatolia College. (my school btw)

*not sure if that's what it means

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
I live on a god damn island. If this virus gets here, everyone will be infected and probably die.
Masks are being freely distributed in every hospital.

Tomorrow we are celebrating the independence of our country but unlike every year, there will be no Guest of Honor (Chief Guest) because of the Covid outbreak.