• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Credit Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMinecraftPoke

The Lucky One
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
I am going to list some suggestion for uses for credits. I feel like at the moment store credits are pretty useless and only have two uses. Chat Tags and Colour of text. I think there should be more fun uses for credits.

So, I am going to suggest some other way store credit could be used;

1. Reskins and Resizes and recolours

2. Store Weapons/Weapon reskin

3. Able to use credits to respawn (The rules could limit this once per round)

4. Store Items that make the Jailbreak a bit more crazy and fun

Looking forward for feedback for the community. You guys could even suggest some uses for credits as well.

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
Most or some of the thing's stated in the suggestion could end up as a pay to win item and would be kind of game breaking but also like Reckless said: some thing's might get abused in some way too.

No.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Too abuse able.
4. Store Items that make the Jailbreak a bit more crazy and fun
Jailbreak isn't supposed to be a very crazy gamemode. Anything like that would just ruin the already debatable balance the gamemode has.

3. Able to use credits to respawn (The rules could limit this once per round)
Really really really OP in JB. (I'm assuming this is the gamemode it would be implemented in) If you could, rebelling would be REALLY easy if you have the creds, and BLUs would be really op since you can just slay yourself and teleport.

2. Store Weapons/Weapon reskin
We already have festive and australium commands, this would make scamming even easier, and also ruin the point of skins for people who actually have them.

1. Reskins and Resizes and recolours
Would be quite easy to impersonate a VIP or an admin as said above. Even VIPs can't recolour anymore.

No.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
-1 for the reasons stated above. I also want to note that Model Manager has been rejected previously due to download times (if I remember correctly).

TheMinecraftPoke

The Lucky One
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Really really really OP in JB. (I'm assuming this is the gamemode it would be implemented in) If you could, rebelling would be REALLY easy if you have the creds, and BLUs would be really op since you can just slay yourself and teleport.
I don't see how respawn can be seen as overpowered. It is just giving the reds/blues a chance to play. Not everyone on the server has tons of credits and the price respawns could make more balance and less common. Like I said, the rules could limit the amount of respawn. The blues still have weapons and can kill the reds just as easily.

Would be quite easy to impersonate a VIP or an admin as said above. Even VIPs can't recolour anymore
I do not understand how this would be impersonating an admin or VIP. How would this cause harm? Its just a resize or recolour of the playermodel.

We already have festive and australium commands, this would make scamming even easier, and also ruin the point of skins for people who actually have them.
If I wasn't clear enough, I was suggesting this for jailbreak. You could say the same thing about the /taunt menu.
I kind of meant custom skins for weapons with no perks.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't see how respawn can be seen as overpowered. It is just giving the reds/blues a chance to play. Not everyone on the server has tons of credits and the price respawns could make more balance and less common. Like I said, the rules could limit the amount of respawn. The blues still have weapons and can kill the reds just as easily.

Respawn can easily be abused to go against the 1:2 ratio and respawn multiple times, even if we place a rule limiting it. Plus it is pay2win, giving people with the right amount of credits an advantage over others with none, which we don't want to do and is partially why we removed the BHOP script from the store. I don't really see any pros to adding respawn to the store that would outweigh it's potential for abuse and pay2win status so I am against.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Respawn can be easily abused by a red looking to rebel. All you would have to do is wait for the blus and reds to move away from the armory and die, then respawn and break in. Pretty much same with blus, all you'd have to do is respawn at a good time when the reds are in armory or something.

vichy

Apr 20, 2019
Portugal
no
Things would become sort of pay to win. A player can pay any amount of credits to be the smallest scout and pay to be the hardest color to recognize.
Weapon reskins, no because /warpaints is already a thing so buy the reskins yourself. Using credits to instantly respawn just once in the entire match can be gamebreaking and unfair for a lot of players. Making the jailbreak matches more crazy? Sorry but again no, it's hard enough to find a decent warden and pay to get an even worse round just isn't worth it at all.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.