Daily post 2 1/2# Explaination/Appolgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeepTF2

Jul 22, 2019
So i was reading throught the rules right and it said you need to be at least 18+ (but exceptions can be made for 15-16 years. So this daily posts are kinda irrelevant right now as i am only 14! So time to wait till 2020! I actually kinda like reading the comment thought just because then i feel that someone actually pays attention to what i have to say. I also want to build a sturdy reputation in the wonderland jailbreak (and just normal) community! So i will be continuing these posts for a) Just for communitcation with other people who acutally play tf2! b) for rep and c) to fill the admin quota. Anyway lime paint i ready your stuff in the shout box today and i definelty agree that you should focus on school rather then some decade old legendary game! And about the admin yesterday i dont know his name, he stayed anonumous or at least i was just trash i picking up who it was. And i also realize that no one hardly get accepted as admin and that i sound like some complete jackass just going "for the fancy admin rank". I dont know what to say in my defence about me wanting to be an admin other then not that many admins doing mic checks and stuff on the jailbreak server! So i guess what im trying to say is i appolize for being a role targeting jerk, and ill see if i can do something more then just filling the require ments to show that i can be a admin. Please if you got anything to say about what i could do to be nicer and more admin worthy then i am right now! cheeks and thanks for reading my daily post 2 and 1/2!

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
@Eight was super admin at 14 or 15 and was great at it it’s not age that’s a concern it’s the maturity with it, prove you’re mature for your age and you can handle the responsibility that comes with administration. Age isn’t a mandatory requirement so you just need to make sure you can meet all other requirements.

Reactions: Hypernova

TimAllenisThiccasFuck

Dec 1, 2018
Arizona
@Eight was super admin at 14 or 15 and was great at it it’s not age that’s a concern it’s the maturity with it, prove you’re mature for your age and you can handle the responsibility that comes with administration. Age isn’t a mandatory requirement so you just need to make sure you can meet all other requirements.
Yeah bro age is just a number

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.