Declined dave's 1 wk ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1

Jul 12, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing jailbreak last night, at around one o'clock in the morning. Me and the server were getting along just fine, nobody was arguing or anything and we were all just playing the game. Right as the round ended, I checked the time and realized I should probably get off for the night. As I was disconnecting, I sent a message into the chat that read, "Good night my n***as." I woke up the next morning, did some chores, and at around two o'clock today, I realized I had been banned for this message.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I wasn't meaning to degrade any group or minority of any kind, I was not planning on offending anybody or making anybody upset; all I meant to do when I sent that message was to give endearment to my fellow players. I know I've had troubles in the past with other issues, but I have already served my punishment for those and learned my lesson. I am actively trying to get better at being nice to everyone no matter the circumstances of their birth or their choices. I have grown to accept and respect everyone and treat them as I would want them to treat me, and last night I made the mistake of letting one word slip out at the end of my sentence and I did not realize until now the consequences it would bring. So: I am sorry for my mistake. I meant no aggression and only meant to leave a note of hospitality towards the people I was playing with. It will not happen again, and I understand that one more incident will leave me permanently banned from the community. I am fixing myself for the better, not just for everyone else but for my sake, too.

Attachments

• image222.PNG
    image222.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 19

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
Due to your past history with player disrespect and hate speech your ban will not be revoked.
This issued ban if for 1 week and will not be changed, but keep in mind any future ban will be permanent, as warned.

Please be careful of what you say on out servers,
we understand that you may not have meant any disrespect with the text but we do not allow racial slurs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.