Declined Dealing with the disgusting admin treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeuskrieg

Jul 28, 2022

The past months have been absolutely horrifying with banning me, I was banned yesterday??? I wasn't even online, I was at school working. when I got home today to find I was banned for NSFW? First of all you can tell me what I said and fail to provide me with proper context, You banned me 2 times which I let go but I could've fought them but I didnt bother but the sheer lack of respect for people that play your servers all the time is horrific, I have many people AGAIN and WITNESSES who will testify every single one of the bans I want to fight, I want THIS ban removed and the bans without context removed as well as I will be fighting them and appealing them too. This "ban" should have not been permanent and I would like to talk to the head staff if they think this is acceptable behavior, not to mention the personal biased against me.

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
Hello i'll be handling this. There is no personal bias against you, but rather, very compelling evidence that you are being incredibly NSFW in our server. In your logs, you talk about assaulting others, genitalia, and make obscenely sexual comments. We do not tolerate this, which is why you have been continually banned over the year. The ban being permanent is valid, as you were warned on your last 2 week ban that the next one would be permanent.
need i say more? other people on the server should not have to be exposed to all of this if we can help it.

zeuskrieg

Jul 28, 2022
Yes I understand my chat logs, and personally I regret not sending this content to my FRIENDS personally because thats exactly what it is, kind of odd you also have tags like horny, femboy, gay furry, and other sexual things like that? anyway its ironic, let me think about my actions, and maybe in a few weeks we can see if Ive changed and matured but its stupid you ban people for NSFW when the server provides NSFW supported content, gonna miss top fragging, LGB here i come!

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
The fact that you are implying that gays, furries, femboys, etc are by sexual/NSFW by definition is a bit appalling. And while yes the "horny" tag is suggestive/questionable, its nowhere near the amount of explicit detail you were exposing the server's players to, whether or not it was between you and friends, it was in our chat which we will not accept. And fact that you are minor saying all of this makes it worse as well. You have had so many chances over the last 4 months to alter your ways, but you have ignored them each and every time, showing none of this "change" that you mention. I believe you will find our stance to be quite unwavering due to those circumstances.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.