Accepted Discord appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
1. Discord acct: Kloud#5090

2. Banned for spamming @ing an admin multiple times I think (It was never specified)

3. I feel like I should be unbanned because it isn't really much of a bannable offense in my opinion, and they couldn't even see my @s since they had me blocked.

4. If it was for toxicity, it was just a joke, no real insults thrown, just 3rd grade playground small things.

5. I also feel I should be unbanned because I am trying to collect data on a (False, imo) VIP removal that is only available on discord.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You tagged the Staff role in Isolation for no reason and then deleted your post. That is why you are banned. That is a valid ban reason as you may not tag Staff for no reason.

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
That was on my part. I was curious to see if @ing staff even worked in iso, which was a pretty dumb move. I tried to hide it because I'm already in enough trouble as is. I'm sorry for any inconveniences I've caused, and I will stay out of your way in the future. Finding the info on my VIP removal is very important to me, and that's one of the really big reasons I would like to be unbanned, aside from the community. Thank you for your time

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to unban you. However, I will be leaving you in Isolation for at least a while as I have concerns about your behavior and would like to see how you are.

Also, let me just respond to your original unban reason:
3. I feel like I should be unbanned because it isn't really much of a bannable offense in my opinion, and they couldn't even see my @s since they had me blocked.
If, hypothetically speaking, you were constantly mentioning a staff member for no reason, and you were told to stop, then it'd be an offense to continue. I'm telling you now as I don't want to see this nor any other "trolling" towards staff like this.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.