Accepted Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tornado

May 28, 2021
1.) What happened?
Well, it happened a long time ago when I tried to join the Wonderland.tf discord server again because I was getting quite bored with the discord servers I currently had, but when I tried to join the discord, it said "Unable to accept invite" I had no idea at first, but then I decided to wait out the ban since I thought that it was temporary and would last a week or so. Now, we arrive today where it has been months since that incident. I decided to rejoin and see if the ban was gone. To my surprise, it was not. I asked an admin online on the jb server and he told me that I was banned for "Animal cruelty" I had no idea what was going on since I don't remember myself talking about "Animal cruelty" so I asked him where I could appeal, and he told me to come to the Wonderland.tf site and appeal there.

2) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I want to be able to talk about random stuff again in the discord and talk to the other members in there about meatgrinder, and poopy joe, and stuff like that and I really miss being a part of the discord.

Discord Username:
Twister#0536

Status
Not open for further replies.