Not open for further replies.

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
dylan??#6382

2.) What happened?
I was permanently isolated from the wonderland.tf discord server for “repeated instances of unprovoked toxicity and harassment, transphobia"
3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I think that the isolation was excessive because by definition harassment means to “come off as aggressive and to intimidate others", in this case, guac. By me saying quote “catch this ratio, walking L, don’t care youngboy better, when?.....did I ask?, I'm to busy listening to industry baby too busy to care, etc.” and by the response from guac which was “your brain is so rotted you’ve gone to baseline twitter insults” this should not have been seen as “aggressive or intimidating.” I am not the only cause for my isolation since I said kek.exe (Tronger) “guac thinks the can insult” they continue to try to spark something and I didn’t try to quit arguing when they replied back to me, I will take fault that I didn’t stop when I should’ve and I apologize for it but guac did not handle my toxicity and “harassment” in the correct either. But I do understand that I do have a recent isolation for toxicity after being warned by ghost in late December] But the point stills stand that both my handling of myself and guac of the whole argument were incorrect. And for the transphobia part of my ban I called ghost a femboy, I only said it because of the catgirl costume that they had bought a few months back. It seemed thatguac and everyone else (including ghost) did not understand my joke and if I explained it would ruin the joke so it would've been pointless to say the joke it at all. But I do apologize for calling them it and I apologized to ghost privately after the isolation since I thought they understood it but regardless I apologize for it.
iwOSaeHqv2xGmQNnn6_e7mnZbpUXn5vmxO1tqaaGYKmjFCA9qF_mDcJrS5I8XRQ09w9y9agy2rcYFCfa5dc5yCF7-3UONcwvMVj5JIgYVnsfyBwoMJDa3s4NAM4AdZ2pO08ooFR-

MsrBZfI0fluL7OsSDnfKatrJoamX5YjwV6xSPrIAOwI6SFw6SzH6nQshcovuxHZjJGXg_Eup0cUI8FBoqtzNj_VCaOocsFeK4OrZXa3Q3Kclw6TzPC17WkbYKymozp8ZRuAwVAlN

Post automatically merged:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
To be clear, this particular instance was not the only or primary reason for your isolation, the reasoning specifies "repeated instances" because you have been known to have a history of similar behavior in the past.

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
I do understand that I have a previous history of this kind of stuff, but for this to be “repeated instances” I have to do something this time that would fall under “harassment and toxicity” me saying “L bozo, catch this ratio” isn’t like im the first one to say it. If you search both phrases in the discord I guarantee you’ll find more than just my logs; might I add you (guac) said yourself that it was “baseline twitter insults” If that’s how you feel about it why is it taken as anything more than “baseline twitter insults?” If that’s what we’re going off of than shouldn’t the majority of the wln discord be isolated for this “toxic behavior?”

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
While I'm glad you understand your faults in the past, Guac did not isolate you solely based on this incident alone. There have been numerous occasions on the Discord where you have insulted people for no reason, or just because a discussion got out of hand. I am open to the possibility of some of these instances being jokes, however the screenshots I am going to show are some of the more egregious examples of your past behavior within the month(s).4012667b4bebad0d64d2008cc9129b5c
Eda65d1541ca9f21c50f5d6a9e083f2d2b815db0646078096f2dbae40378e8d7F90c9c721ead0cdbc4ff5b7553e62e3a9d56f557edcb10e5ad5a9e07a02b55fa
4fc1c395024ba44760c10e8e7fda7f77Cadc297952fdbf9dda9fce38f814cd05
With all of this in consideration with the incident that happened recently, I can understand why you've been isolated. I think you should take some time to remain in isolation for the time being.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.