Accepted Explaining how the Avoiding ban was Unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukzVote

Jul 11, 2020
Steam Community :: LiamNotIncluded

So basicly my main acc got hijacked wich was named demoknight at that time. i had to make a new acc untill i got it back. i played some wonderland and tried to contact a friend to tell him abt it. after i disconnected i didnt join back so it wasnt possible for me to know i was banned. a day later i got my main account back and decided to hop on wonderland. but then i got the message i got permabanned because i was evading ban. wich i didnt know since i never got to see my alt got banned

because of this i feel like the ban was quite unfair since i never realised i was got banned on my alt

LukzVote

Jul 11, 2020
My association with the acc is basicly my alt i used when my main acc was hacked on steam
i used that acc to tell my friends my main was hacked on steam when i logged off the acc to wait for an respond from steam
i didnt know my alt would be banned from wonderland so i had no clue that if i would go on wonderland when i got my main back i would be avoiding ban since i never got to know my alt was banned

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi sorry for not responding for so long. After thinking about it I am willing to lift your punishment. But be carefull, next time we might not be forgiving.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.