Accepted False Banned for "Ban Evasion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamp

Nov 17, 2023
STEAM_0:1:240675401
Input text here...

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got recently banned on one of the server for "Ban Evasion" I don't why I got banned for this reason, I had not joined the same server I would regularly join for most of the day cause I didn't have an urge to play tf2 until I saw some of my friends were in the server. So I attempted to join the server then the message saying I've been banned for "ban evasion" I wish I knew the reason why. But I seriously I have clue I was banned for this reason.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have zero intentions to do any rule breaking in any of the wonderland servers. I love the servers and always will, I've meet very amazing people on those servers and made very great memories on them. I wouldn't ever want to ruin my image in any sort of way.

Vamp

Nov 17, 2023
Yes I recognized 2 of the accounts. Deez was originally my friends account that he had forgotten 1-2 years now I had used the account when I forgot to bring my phone to his place and couldn't access my main. I had borrowed the account to use with his laptop. "shut up eat banana with a fork" account is my alt that I had created a while back and had barely used until a bit recently.
Post automatically merged:

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi, since this is your first permanent ban, I'm willing to give you a second chance. However, I want you to understand that any future bans may become permanent and unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.