Accepted falsely accused of advertising other servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

averybadman

Jun 26, 2018
Hello! Yesterday I was falsely banned for advertising servers. The closest thing i ever did to that is, i sent a player a MGE IP Adress ingame, because he refused to add me, so i couldn't send it directly. I had NO intention to advertise or anything like that. Would you please remove my ban?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It is not a false accusation, you were promoting a user to go to a different MGE server that is not our community, thereby advertising or (if you believe that doesn't count as advertising for some reason) breaking our advertising other servers rule as we enforce it.

Combined with your various previous bans and toxic behavior I observed in your chat-logs, I'm not really inclined to unban you as of now. What is your response?

averybadman

Jun 26, 2018
It is not a false accusation, you were promoting a user to go to a different MGE server that is not our community, thereby advertising or (if you believe that doesn't count as advertising for some reason) breaking our advertising other servers rule as we enforce it.

Combined with your various previous bans and toxic behavior I observed in your chat-logs, I'm not really inclined to unban you as of now. What is your response?

I literally had no intention of purposefully advertising, nor i had any idea that simply sending someone an IP ingame could get you banned. From now on i shall know tho. As for my chatlogs, yeah i can't deny i say some quite toxic stuff but , 90% of the times it's just jokes or banter between me and my friends who also play on x7 as frequently as i do. If that breaks the rules, I can stop doing it. Would you please unban me? I had no intention to break the community rules.

averybadman

Jun 26, 2018
Can i get unbanned as soon as possible please? I had no intention to harm the community of the server i mostly play on, and I'm deeply sorry for mine and my friends' toxic behavior i had no idea that people take our banter seriously, we won't do that again.

Reactions: kordyan

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
Alright after due consideration I have decided to remove your ban. However looking through your logs I have recognized excessive use of binds (spam) and other offensive terms.
I'm giving you this one last chance to prove yourself, your next ban will be permanent - unappealable.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.