Resolved freekill (using the pootis pow taunt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Based on the angle this video was recorded from, I can't determine Captain Catlord freekilled cr.

However, I have still teambanned him and HObbit Buu <3 for freekilling, as HObbit's orders were unclear.

Do you have Festive Lightbulb, senor mustache, and yungbushwookie's IDs?

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
Based on the angle this video was recorded from, I can't determine Captain Catlord freekilled cr.

However, I have still teambanned him and HObbit Buu <3 for freekilling, as HObbit's orders were unclear.

Do you have Festive Lightbulb, senor mustache, and yungbushwookie's IDs?
nope sorry
Post automatically merged:

nope sorry
oh yea i appreciate you watching the whole video to see if there's other rule breakers i didnt mention

Last edited:

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
@idk lol

If you go into steam, hover over your steam name and press Friends, you should be able to see a tab called "Recently Played With"

Should look like this: (Not counting with the players, those are individual to each person)1576416110576

If you press ctrl + f you should be able to see a little tab top right saying "Search this page"
If you write in the names of people that Eight has asked for we might be able to get their steam ID that way.
If not, oh well, it was worth a try

Attachments

• 1576416212943.png
    1576416212943.png
    447.3 KB · Views: 0

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
@idk lol

If you go into steam, hover over your steam name and press Friends, you should be able to see a tab called "Recently Played With"
View attachment 5114

Should look like this: (Not counting with the players, those are individual to each person)View attachment 5115

If you press ctrl + f you should be able to see a little tab top right saying "Search this page"
View attachment 5117
If you write in the names of people that Eight has asked for we might be able to get their steam ID that way.
If not, oh well, it was worth a try
didn't work, i play tf2 a lot and this report was from a week ago so its kinda deep down there to the point where it's removed

Reactions: Frussly

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No worries, I was able to find the Steam profile of all three.

Seems like señor mustache has already been teambanned for separate but similar reasoning.

yungbushwookie and Festive Lightbulb have been teambanned.

Thanks for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.