funny original idea bec I was asked

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
yeah, basically how I feel every day,
Floot your chillin and a person I can joke with no fear and generally a cool person, and sorta remember from back in 2018-19 :)
Also, astolfo is a boy, not a woman don't fall for the traps also women are a fake conspiracy in the first place, smh
nice french bread
Ikr it's an image I stole off of google images
Buns you're a person I talked with a little bit with when you were staff but have sorta fallen off since then, but you were chill and kinda uptight at times but that just makes it more fun to fuck with you,
also, we never played hypixel, I got unbanned just to play with you
No, It's not funny this is very serious
hypernova (because I can) your a person I've talked very little with but have been around and your the type to be serious and joking at the same time and it's very confusing please send me a decipher for your moods, please and thanks, anyway I can't tell when I've pushed my jokes too far or when I've crossed a line
also, stop changing your fucking name and choose one it's getting confusing, smh

Some Dumbass

★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
The rock is cooking
Cottage, cottage, cottage I fucking hate cottage cheese, but your alight Ig I never really talk to you but you seem chill and able to take a joke without baby raging, and do a little trolling I think the only reason I started talking to you was the 6s tourney
also stopping being a furry anime lover, I will find your Minecraft house and grief it :mad:
I like the baguette's
me too they're good
mug rebloin, well I've mostly said what I thought in your total original opinion post, but to reiterate you can actually take a joke and are smart enough to not take someone at face valve like I thought you were, but to add I think your a pretty alight person and genuinely smort but you're a weeb and I hate you, stink
also, stop doing so much shit at once your overworking yourself, idiot.

Some Dumbass

★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
4 words, Fix your fucking mic
ok joking kinda, Kyo, your one of those people to beat a dead horse until it's powder, you know what I mean but I don't hate you for it
but you keep reminding me what I forget, the pickles so fuck you :mad:
It looks better than when i am eating bread trying to survive alot of rounds on Die Machine aka Cold War Natch ar Untoten A.K.A first map of Cod
WAW (World At War) first zombies map and game less go
Bro, I play that shit on the fuckin Wii, yes aiming was just as bad as you'd think I think my highest round was like 9
So I haven't talked with you enough to get a solid opinion on you yet but you seem alright hop in the VC more it's never locked (unless it isn't mine)
also I legit only watched the og ben 10 series, none of that new shit
dogger because I don't want this post to be too big
what a good boy
ah Alex, aspect?, Meru? eah fuck it I'm going with Alex, you need to touch grass my friend the amount of work you are doing can not be good for you. anyway opinions are tough because I have to draw them out here, but you IMO are a tryhard, and not in the negative sense, but the fact you always seem like your trying your hardest makes me think that, your an alright person tbh you kinda seem like a condescending prick sometimes, all the same your a pal
Wait aren't you Riley?
No really? it's totally not the same pfp which is my face
Strafey, because the other one is just stupid, I won't lie at first you were an annoying asshat that I want to strangle, but you've gotten tolerable but there are times where I still want to. :) anyway cheese.

Some Dumbass

★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
nforce, hmm I've known about you for a long ass time I remember back in 2019 when you first got banned lol, I wasn't active but I saw it happen we've never really talked but your alright minor gripes but overall good, I just hope you've worked on yourself before you try to help others, Good luck on your reapp mate.

Some Dumbass

★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
scunt main
Dimmy, dimmy, dimmy where to begin, well I knew about you first from the discord and not jb believe it or not(mainly because I stopped playing jb), I believe our first true interaction was your tournament where I'd say we actually became friends. anyway, dimmy your one of those people that like myself people think are a fucking asshole until they realize everything we say is a joke.
Retard gang oooga