Status
Not open for further replies.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Xene#4226

2.) What happened?
Someone showed their 32 discord server boosts and as a joke I said a version of "Who asked" then I got isolated for disrespect / "harassment". I spoke to the admin and he told me that I had previous minor offenses and that they stack up and this joke I made was the final straw.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I don't get why I didn't get any previous warnings, I am asking this with the fact that the admin literally told me that I have previous offenses and I should know not to be toxic, as far as I know you are supposed to at least get a warning for "minor" offenses. All of those minor offenses "dont warrant an isolation" according to the admin, so if an occurance of toxicity doesnt deserve an isolation but stacks up towards one doesnt it directly mean it should've been warned for? That was my Ted-talk thanks for listening.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I want to first bring up your past, you have been banned on the servers for a toxic/hateful raid against blw using our community to mask your actions, shown bitter attitude to staff members and members alike. Transphobic comments/Jokes that were chalked up to it but constant and Multiple isos/bans on the discord. Considering you decided to continue these jokes, I am not very inclined to let you out. You have a total of 10 punishments that can be seen in discord logs and 13 mutes/gags for micspam/toxicity. You 100% should have known better.

While I am declining this appeal you can re appeal in 4 weeks. It is a bit soon to be appealing after a record like this.

Appeal declined. You may re appeal in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.