Accepted got banned for a alt account, that i don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i got banned for a alt account even tho I don't have one, this is my main and only account

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
because I did nothing wrong and I will never do any wrong on any wonderland servers.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, whilst investigating your duplicate account ban that you're experiencing, you were banned on the same IP as this account below, that was marked as being an alternate account of a cheater. The ban was applied March 4th this year.

Do you have any association to this account?

Furthermore, do you use any sort of VPN service, or know if your ISP has set you up with any sort of IP configuration such as a dynamic IP?

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
GeForce in Layman's terms does in fact use its own IP configuration similar to that of a VPN as it uses Nvidia's own IP network, which would explain why you received your duplicate account ban.

Because I'm not convinced that you actually cheat, and you have previously talked to me about unbanning your brother before (which was also accepted coincidentally by myself), I will be unbanning you.

I will unban you now, if you have any further issues connecting to our servers, feel free to contact me through forum PMs or Discord, whichever is more comfortable for you.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.