Accepted Got Banned From New Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMeister

Dec 2, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Sometime last year I got banned for (if I remember straight) "advertising" of some sort. My account got banned because it was detected as a duplicate account. I have tried to appeal once before, shortly after realizing I was banned actually. The reason I am trying again now is because a server I still frequent has become a Wonderland server which means that I am now banned from this server as well.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The reason why I hope you might unban me is because I was not given a way to provide evidence that I was not the one who "advertised" something (I still do not know what was actually advertised) and my account is not a duplicate.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
As was stated in your last appeal, as your reasoning is the same, this I.P is yours and yours alone. Only connections made from your location will be registered under your I.P.

As your I.P is not a commonly accessed one, I don't believe there is a reason to accept your appeal.

Appeal declined.

Looking into this matter further with further help from staff members, it's been deemed that you are likely innocent of this offense and will promptly have your ban lifted. I can only apologise here for the time it has taken to correct this ban and hope that ypu'll be able to enjoy the time you play with us on Wonderland.tf via our servers, and with the community via our discord.

Appeal accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.