Declined Guard Ban 24 hours appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdc

★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2020
1. STEAM_0:1:80080477
2. As warden, I made the mistake of not saying bombrush, then killing a red for delaying. ( I was already put under pressure by the other players and under pressure by the fact that the round was ending in 60 seconds)
A staff member then banned me, having whitnessed the offence. They banned me after the round ended.
I also have video of what happened after I freekilled, but no video of the offence / the entire round... (I don't know how to show video) ( I only know how to screen share on discord )
3. This all happened fast and I didnt realize what I did wrong until after the round.
I would have slayed myself and apologized for killing but someone wanted me guard banned so I tried to I tried to reason with them.
(again I have video)

I confess that I made a communication error, and I ussually punish myself after making such mistakes by slaying myself. In the Future, I will focus and be more careful when I give my orders, even when under Pressure by time and other players.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
I'm glad to see you've admitted that you made a mistake, but nonetheless you still freekilled. The excuse of "I was under pressure" is understandable, but you should have been paying more attention to your own order, so this wouldn't have happened. You already have an extensive list of punishments, so I think you should wait this guardban out.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.