Declined Guard ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis.

Apr 1, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
profile is linked to steam acc

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i got on today and had a guardban for some reason. i asked in the discord and blue spirit said it was for free killing and dr denying. i dont recall doing this or ever wanting to do this. the only thing that was dont that day is i lied as warden and slaying my self after, and air blasting a freeday that said it was alright. i was on blu until i left last night so i didnt find out till now and blue told me to make an appeal. i also called an admin on a person using homophobic slurs but i think
that admin got on after i left

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i think i was wrongly banned and banned after i disconnected for somthing i didnt do. i made sure to follow all rules and be a good guard since there was so little of them.

Otis.

Apr 1, 2020
oohhh. the airblast is the true as you can see but no one saw the afk afm and the warden never mention it so i was confused on what was going on. also it gave me maximum penalty for it witch i would like to ask to get that reduced. also odd is that a baiter freekilled me when i was the 2nd to last red, got respawned the killed after the admin asked him why. then the guy said he never saw in chat about me asking to stop baiting and said sorry and he got let off. why dose a baiter/freekiller get let off and i lose my chance at lr but i get guard banned for maximum time for non lethal free hitting/lr denying even though he got it at the end witch he did not provied at the end of the clip? im confuesed on that..

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
oohhh. the airblast is the true as you can see but no one saw the afk afm and the warden never mention it so i was confused on what was going on.
The Death Request recipient stated multiple times in chat to AFK AFM, and actually the warden did say it over mic.

also it gave me maximum penalty for it witch i would like to ask to get that reduced.
You have multiple previous teambans, so the length is, while the maximum penalty, ultimately justified.

also odd is that a baiter freekilled me when i was the 2nd to last red, got respawned the killed after the admin asked him why. then the guy said he never saw in chat about me asking to stop baiting and said sorry and he got let off. why dose a baiter/freekiller get let off and i lose my chance at lr but i get guard banned for maximum time for non lethal free hitting/lr denying even though he got it at the end witch he did not provied at the end of the clip? im confuesed on that..
I don't have enough context here. If you feel a staff member took the wrong action in a situation, you're free to contact @Xypher. As for forum reports, we can't realistically chase down and warn everyone reported. Given this, and the aforementioned multiple previous teambans you have, you were teambanned.

I'll leave this appeal open for you to respond to what I said. Failure to do so after 48 hours will result in this appeal being declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.