Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixx

Penumbra!!
★ Donor ★
Sep 9, 2017
Include your ban profile link:

Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was being warden and I led the inmates to my warden marker which was near sweeper then I said "no jump day is now active" 1 of the reds asked for a definition I never thought I was required to give a definition since it was self-explanatory and an overused day like that would be known to everyone but I was wrong and it was a custom day that I needed to define. Most of the reds got on the sweeper podiums while 4 were left behind in the marker, whom I've killed. Me and the inmate kept going back and forth about how I shouldn't define a self-explanatory day and how I actually needed. Eventually this was handled by a staff who I explained what happened and they came to the conclusion that I was wrong needed to be banned for the freekills.

Tell us why we should unban you:
This is my very first guard ban in years, excluding any joke guard bans, I don't think this is enough to get me unbanned but this was an honest mistake and it wasn't at all intentional. I'm just hoping that a clean record would be enough to cover an honest mistake.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
We consider it jumping going up from water onto sweeper, though i suppose considering that we don't define it as such in the rules, I can let that slide this time. Please be more careful in the future about the trick orders you do.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.