Accepted Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringTf2

Apr 3, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Already linked to my account.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I didn't understand how I was guard banned but this could of led to this situation:
It all happened on last Sunday (5/9/2021), when I was doing a little trivia with the reds in Knife Pit. So I then said "There are 15 player podiums in sweeper excluding the middle podium, True or False?", and double checked to make sure I didn't miscount, all the reds were in Red Side Knife Pit and which I thought, were KOS. But after they were all killed, all the players were telling me that I had miscounted and saying that there were 16 player podiums excluding the middle podium. Next round, I counted all the podiums once more and turns out they were right, I had pretty much committed a MFK. Later that day, I was playing on another jailbreak server and during that time I was just guard banned for 1440 minutes (24 hours.) I've tried contacting the mod who guard banned me since they had added me on steam but no luck.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel like I should have my Guard Banned lifted due to the fact that I've always loved playing on Blu. No matter how good or awful I was at being either a Guard or a Warden, I always tend to have fun, maybe a little pissed off sometimes but I still tend to have fun.

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
I am the moderator that guardbanned you, but I am not the one handling your appeal. Just want to say sorry for my lack of response to your message, I was busy when you sent it and forgot to respond later that night. You are correct, your guardban was for killing, I believe, 7 reds for voting "false" while playing true or false when asked "True or False, there are 15 player podiums in sweeper." Best of luck with your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.