Accepted Guard Ban on jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

chobocoda

Mar 1, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link: My steam account is linked to my account
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: I think what happened was that I activated sweeper and killed a lot of people (this was a long time ago so I don't remember)
3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I know the proper rules, what to do, what not to do and I know how to be a proper guard and promise to not do it again.
Thank you for taking your time to read this appeal.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
So it does check out that you did turn sweeper on to kill several reds, and I believe the interfering with minigames rule was new, however regardless of the rule it doesn't give you the right to turn sweeper on to kill them. As it goes now there is a rule (you may not interfere with active minigames), so you need wardens permission to start/stop a minigame. As well reds should be given a fair chance to get somewhere before being killed by their environment (sweeper water, doors, etc). Anyway, as you have served twelve hours, and I want to believe you didn't actually think it was a mass freekill (and I don't know the circumstances all that well) I am willing to unban you. However, any further issues that result in a mass freekill and we will most likely not be so lenient.

Appeal Accepted

Feel free to contact me if you have any problems with your guardban.

Status
Not open for further replies.