Crossed

May 7, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Username: Crossed
3ID: [U:1:320631508]
ID32: STEAM_0:0:160315754
Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ISeeChase2YT

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was giving (at least what I believed) to be an order for a day. From what my mind remembers saying: "Today is now wait day, wait day is defined as from now on you wait to do any order I give until I say go". Either my mic cut out, or my short term memory loss decided to be rude, but when a few reds went to a place when I didn't say go and I gave the order to kill them, I was told that it was MFK because orders override orders, that it wasn't a day, and I was guard banned for 12 hours. The admin in the server was recording and after they looked through the recording said I never gave it as a day.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel like I shouldn't really be unbanned, but at least a decently shorter time, I feel like 12 hours of being alive is kinda harsh for either a tech issue or a memory issue.
I do agree that I should've been punished for it but again, 12 hours seems really harsh for what happened.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
After reviewing some footage of the round, I have determined that the guardban is valid and it will stay. Considering you mention you have short-term memory loss, I would encourage you to not do complicated trick orders in the future to prevent situations such as this from arising.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.