Accepted Guard banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

dassmannguss

Apr 12, 2020
I think I was guard banned because I made an admin mad but I don't really know it was like a year ago. I'd like to get it removed because I got back into the game and being guard banned for something I don't even remember is kinda annoying. The ban was for 1000 minutes of playtime while alive or something like that.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
No, you were guardbanned for mass freekilling, it wasn't for "making an admin mad", that's disrespectful to the admin who gave you the punishment. Furthermore, your guardban was applied September 2019 last year, it was not "like a year ago".

Your guardban was for 1440 minutes, of which you have served around 400.

Anything you want to add to your appeal before I come to a decision?

dassmannguss

Apr 12, 2020
Maybe I was wrong about a few things but I don't remember all of the details. I'm down to do what I need to do to get it removed. and maybe I was in the wrong then or maybe I was just mad but I don't want to do it again because the ban is really long.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I understand, but mass freekills of that length are taken very seriously. With that being said, you do still have approximately 16-hours remaining of your 24-hour guardban, so I personally believe, given the delta of time between the incident and present day, that you have likely learnt your lesson.
Also that you have only received one other manual teamban by another staff member which lasted for 30 minutes, I'm inclined to give you another chance.

On another note, whilst checking your chat logs to verify if your claims about being back in the game were true, I found this excerpt of a homophobic slur that was said on the 16th of March:
You said this just under a month ago so I won't give you a formal ban on this occasion. Please do be more careful about what you say in the future, as homophobic remarks like the one above are unacceptable.

If you have anything more to comment whether it's about my conclusion or my excerpt, I'll keep this thread open until you reply back. Otherwise, if you're happy for me to remove your teamban, I'm happy to close this thread and accept your appeal.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I have now removed your teamban. If you are in-game, you might need to re-connect in order for the teamban to be removed.

Please be more careful of your actions and particularly your language in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.