Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Already linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
About a few months ago, I was guardbanned for a day due to mass-freekill. I was in a discord call at the time with several other members playing Jailbreak, and I decided it would be a funny idea to mass freekill. I did it twice before getting guardbanned appropriately by Mann of Security.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I realize now and before that what I did is wrong. It is my own fault for breaking the rules over a joke that probably wasn't funny to begin with and with the evidence that was provided against me, I know I can't argue to prove myself innocent. I take responsibility for the action that I took and I apologize for what I did. I'm writing this appeal for the purpose of being able to play as a guard as I enjoy the role and what brings me enjoyment to that gamemode. What I did in the past was not acceptable as a guard and I'll make sure to avoid that path in the future if this is accepted. If it is not, then so be it.

Last edited:

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Your guardban countdown has hardly gone down. Adding into consideration that you're an honorary member + you first appealed your ban in a trolling manner you should've known the consequences.

You are not permitted to appeal this guardban until you have finished at least half of your guardban.

Appeal Declined

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.