Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Linked with steam

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A good couple months ago, I've been guardbanned for mass freekill for a total of 24 hours. There are clips of me doing it (practically a meme on the server at this point) so I can't defend myself or say I hadn't.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
After my last appeal was declined, I have done 14 hours of my guardban since then (at least from what it says in-game) and here I am now appealing once more. As said before, I've recognized and taken full responsibility for what I did, as it was my full intention to freekill at the time this guardban was placed. I would like my guardban removed now that I've done more than half of the required time. If it isn't, then so be it.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello.
After consulting with my colleagues, we decided to grant you one last chance.
You have served more than half of the guard ban and shown us that you have acknowledged your offence and are sincere about it.

Your punishment record will still be kept. Hence, if we catch you with another similar offence in the future, the guard ban will be longer, and you may not be eligible for an appeal anymore.

Do you understand?
You have 24H to respond. @Buns

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Hi.
Thank you for responding and I appreciate the consideration of you and your colleagues.

Yes, I am fully aware that this record will still be kept, regardless of being the "little angel" I am. And I can imagine that this will most likely be brought up again if I do any other acts of tomfoolery.

Therefore, you have my fine gentleman words of "I understand".

Status
Not open for further replies.