Status
Not open for further replies.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
We got another funny giveaway. Just celebrating 200 reaction score. :Katvibin:
Anyway, I will be hosting a one-month discord nitro giveaway so that cool. Anyway, here are the requirements
  • At least 10 forum posts
  • Tell me something interesting about yourself. One thing I like is choccy milk
  • Just respond to this and the best of luck to all!

Might do face reveal later to celebrate it too. We'll see

D

Deleted member 8006

Some i n t r e s t i n g facts about me: I plan on becoming a Wildlife Biologist, as I love being in nature! I also like to go fishing as well! Although I didn't go fishing much during this year (Because of COVID), I usually fished at a bunch of nearby lakes back then! :)

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Interesting facts, hm?

I have been playing Team Fortress since 2017/2018 on a previous account. But didn't join wln until late 2019.

My highest stage on Risk of Rain 2 is Stage 29 on Monsoon difficulty.

The original name "UberCharge!!" I got was when I used to main Medic a while back, this is now not the case as I main Scout.

Reactions: Buns

★Sparky

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2019
What are you giving away:=)
Fun fact: I was left handed before (when I was like 11 yrs) but then my thumb got stuck inbetween my table and a shelf I had besides me so it got stuck and it got sprained. I didn't want to quit playing games even though my right handed thumb was not in it's best conditioon so I started using the mouse with my left hand and now I am left handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.