Declined Hello 12 hour guard ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdc

★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2020
1. STEAM_0:1:80080477
2. I killed Goonyx for staying Disguesed
3. I thought not undisguesing was auto KOS.

The reason I was put to belive this is because a while ago i was in a simular situation, where an disguesed spy was supposed to be afk afm and he swong his meele to undisguise. I killed him for not being afm then the warden told me to slay myself bc he was supossed to undigise bc if he didnt he would be auto KOS.

from that point on i seem to notice that all disguise spys either undisguise immetitaly or choose to rebel and kill the rest of the blues or they are reminded to undisguise.

I never had to ask staff about the whole disguise thing bc it I thought it was obviouse and normal for a spy to not be disguised. I will make sure to always ask staff, even only when i am 99.9% or less sure that i am right.

-Also the fact that goonyx only evidence is a pm from thunder just goes to show how little is talked about disquiesed spys.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling this appeal. Just to clarify that the pm with him and thunder wasn’t the only piece of evidence he had.
In this report he included a video of you freekilling him in Knifepit. Also seem to have quite the lengthy guard ban list with freekilling and other stuff.
Now with all of this into play. I do not think that you should be unguardbanned at this time.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.