Accepted Hello 6 hour guard ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdc

★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2020
1. https://steamcommunity.com/id/E_Firez/
- I, The warden, Was alredy impatinent due to the already rebeling reds everyround. (The round were the offence happened was the 1st succeful round in while btw) -
At the start of the round I gave the order to bombrush to my warden markers and put down my warden marker. The reds all go to the marker before I put down the marker. (no repeats were asked or I already gave them)
its been more than 10 seconds since i have given any order at this point and the reds wait in the marker.
I put down the second marker and here marker and one red sees it and goes to it right away. I turn back at the stack of reds and see no one else seems to have attention towards the marker, just the one red does. I start to kill the rebelers by shooting sticky bombs at them. *
(after placing the here marker, my 1st sticky bomb lands on the ground near the stack of 'rebelers' 5 seconds after I place the here marker)

3. I thought I gave them enough time. I never want to intentionally free kill, for I always have a reason.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal. If you have any questions please ask and I will answer them. Now, somebody did report you and there is video evidence and I will provide this link (I uploaded it to YouTube because of the fact that the MP4 wouldn't upload for me):
Now it seems like you placed the marker then only one person went which is true and it does seem like they didn't go except for that one guy at all and you would be right on that but, it also seems like you didn't give them enough time. Now you said that you were already impatient but, at that point, you would still have to be regardless of the situation. You also have to take in mind that people have different ping than you so it will be hard for them to interpret things and they might not get everything you said. So if I give you a second chance would you be more willing to give people more time to comply with orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.