Hello, I'm new here.

FunBun

Apr 13, 2020
Hello! My name is FunBun; I have a dog named Charlie, here are some pictures of him: 608001183608002878
Btw, my favorite game of all time is Team Fortress 2. I'm currently trying to become an "epic pro trader" I've made some progress. (not really)

Also, I have two questions, is wonderland.tf related to blackwonderland.tf? And how do I become a mod/admin? Where do I send an application?

Sincerely, FunBun

Last edited:

Carlo

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2020
Sofia, Bulgaria
Welcome to the forum!

Cute dog and I suggest you to wait a while before applying and make sure you have read all "Read Me" threads before applying. Here's the applying section :

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I want to mention like the bloke that just applied please double check. missing 2 reg requirements or 1 marked with * results in an auto decline. I also suggest to make your app stand out. For now good luck.

Prisma

The one who sees
★ Donor ★
Nov 28, 2019
Welcome to forums! The format for applications can be found here.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Welcome!

Personally, I'd make a draft on a document, and then go from there, edit it as much as you see fit, and you need to watch your forum and in-game behavior. Sometimes an application can be a walk in the park if you're a good boy/girl and you're well known, but sometimes it can be total hell if you thought you were ready, but you aren't. Especially with the requirements. Take your time, and a longer application never hurts. Unless, it's like 10 pages (hyperbole) on a doc, then yeah, that's kinda over excessive. Good luck.

Cute doggo!

Reactions: Redds