Declined Hey i was just banned for serious player disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is info.
I was playing on Trading minecraft !paints
I was asking A user some questionable questions that made her uncomforotable.
I apologised for my acts and continued playing on the same server for about 30 minutes
No bans were issued in that period nor was i informed by the admin that i was going to get banned.
I understand the reason,Its a day of ban,But still,the person had 3-4 players on her side and it was me and a friend of mine just talking to each other on VC,i downtalked the iron bomber and some player that said ez after every kill.
problem is that the ban occured 45 mins after the whole thing

I understand many reasons to doubt my appeal,but please. I understand what i did wrong I promise to not do it ever again.

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Senior Admin ★★
Site Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
You were banned only 3 days ago for the same reason and this video provided by the user shows exactly what you were doing and it doesn’t look really good on your part.
You said you have never had more fun trash talking, unless I misheard. I would like to know what was the reason you were banned the first time.

You were banned only 3 days ago for the same reason and this video provided by the user shows exactly what you were doing and it doesn’t look really good on your part.
You said you have never had more fun trash talking, unless I misheard. I would like to know what was the reason you were banned the first time.
I dont quite remember the first time but this isnt my first time having to either argue with said user,yes i am at fault,but atleast deny the appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.