Accepted I don't know what or how I was banned, but can someone answer my questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreSalt

Apr 4, 2018
Canada
Ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ludicrous+speed&Submit=Search

Reason: I was banned for having a duplicate account. I don't know what this means but I'm happy to tell the truth.

Why you should unban me: I don't know what really happened. I quit the server earlier today and when I tried to join, it said I was banned. Iv'e gone to this website to see why I was banned and found out that I was banned because I had duplicate accounts. What does this mean? To be honest, I did go on the server with my old account and played as a anonymous player so I could fight my friends on the server. I did this because I didn't want them to think of me as an enemy but instead a random player. If this isn't what I was banned for, please tell me.
Thanks!

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
Your alt account was recently banned resulting in your main account being banned upon joining our servers due to the evasion of your original ban on a different account.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Racism and disrespect.

I found proof of you having said racial slurs various times in your chat-logs (chat-logs on this other account of yours that was banned, that is).

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright let me explain clearly:

The account "saltine" was banned for racism and disrespect over the course of various days. Your account was detected to share the same IP as Saltine's IP when he was banned, and therefore you were banned as well.

However, I can see that you were on the server at the same time as Saltine when he was banned. Please explain why you are sharing the same IP as Saltine.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok, I've decided that there is sufficient proof you and Saltine are different people, and that Saltine in fact wasn't trying to avoid a ban with an alternate account. I will therefore remove this ban and the additional ban Saltine got for avoiding the ban you got. However, I feel the need to let you guys know that you are strictly forbidden from sharing accounts to avoid a punishment one of you two has. If you two do that, then you will both be severely punished. Hopefully that doesn't rise to be an issue in the future, though again I felt the need to point it out anyway.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.