Declined I got banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
While usually a long period of time such as yours would be a candidate to be un-banned, it appears that the original reason for the ban comes from this account; which was banned for cheating.

You have a rather recent VAC ban on your profile (about a month ago), which I suspect has a good reason behind it; meaning that you are still going with the cheating scheme around games.

Do you have any objections to what I just mentioned? You have 24 hours to respond.

elllo6

Sep 1, 2022
While usually a long period of time such as yours would be a candidate to be un-banned, it appears that the original reason for the ban comes from this account; which was banned for cheating.

You have a rather recent VAC ban on your profile (about a month ago), which I suspect has a good reason behind it; meaning that you are still going with the cheating scheme around games.

Do you have any objections to what I just mentioned? You have 24 hours to respond.
uhm the ban is for csgo and i only cheated a bit on csgo if you want you can check my pc

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
uhm the ban is for csgo and i only cheated a bit on csgo if you want you can check my pc
You admitting to cheating (even if it's 'a bit') is basically grounds to decline the appeal. I have no reason to check your PC either.

Appeal declined; You may attempt to appeal again in a month from now (24th of November).

Status
Not open for further replies.