Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezei

most inactive staff as of now
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hey, please follow the following template. (You are not required to fill the first section since you have your Steam linked.)
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)
(Completely dismiss this if you are appealing your spray/objector ban.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here...

Kaiser

Mar 25, 2021
Well, I was playing in harvest as scout only using his pistol, I was doing surprisingly well and killing a lot of people, I think I got banned for killing invisible spy’s, I could see them because they were talking and the voice chat icon was clearly over their heads even when invisible. I think I should get unban because i wasn’t hacking at all, I was just doing good and taking the opportunity to kill visible spy’s

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World

Kaiser

Mar 25, 2021
Okay, try this by yourself if you don’t believe me, go on any map on tf2, you as whatever class and your friend as an enemy spy, tell the spy to go invisible and talk through the voice chat and you will see how an icon of voice(this thing “!”) appears over his head

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
In these videos, the spies are not speaking through voice chat at all. And the staff member that banned you was in Spectator mode. So it seems to me that you are lying. We do not tolerate cheating on our servers. Your ban will remain in place.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.