Accepted I got permanent banned from all the Wonderland's servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2018
While I was normaly plaing TF2, on the server's ip: 213.239.196.115:27015 , I got instantly banned from all the Wonderland servers! I don't know why or what I was doing bad but, the ban reached me. I've seen the "bans" list and i've seen my name on the list, I got banned for "aimbot detected?! How in hell I was cheating with 120 pings!!! I love playing on the Wonderland's servers but if I've got banned for no reason how i can play on my favorites servers? I just want to return playing on those servers i like staying on, just soon as possible... I din't do anythig to get banned and i litteraly love playng on the Wonderlands servers, I made all my steam friends there and I really enjoyed all the time spent playing on them. I just want get unbanned and continue to play on the Wonderland's server... I'm a good boy at all...

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After investigation, I've concluded that you were not cheating & it was a false positive of the Anti-Cheat on the server. Sorry for the inconvenience, you've been unbanned.

However, I've had to give you a 12 hour gag (ban from chat) due to insulting, non-english, and spam I found in your chat-logs whilst investigating. Obviously, all of this behavior is disallowed, please correct your behavior after you are ungagged else you will receive harsher punishments.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.