Accepted I got wrongfully banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmo

Jan 17, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
STEAM_0:1:77382436

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A player named "LMAO" was using transphobic slurs and I got wrongfully banned for asking what he meant when he used the slur. (That player has also been banned now)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I can understand the sensitivity of the admins regarding this issue and had heard from other players before that the admins of the 2Fort server could be a bit trigger-happy about the dishing out of bans on this matter. However I don't believe that I acted in a transphobic way and was quite sad to see that the admin banned me from a server that I'm a regular of and didn't even apologize about the wrongful banning. I'm not going to rant on about this, I'm just sad to see this happen. Hopefully I'll be unbanned otherwise I'll just wait for a day for it to pass. Cheers.

P.S. The server says I have 2 minutes left for my ban but it's been 15 minutes. (Paraflax likely realized the mistake and tried changing the duration but the ban is still there.)

Attachments

• 20230118010544_1.jpg
    20230118010544_1.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 12

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Top Poster of the Month
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
The server says 2 minutes, however, its an issue that's being resolved. Anyways, considering that you have a clean history I suppose that it was not used with ill-intent; therefore, I'll unban, but keep in mind should you be banned for something similar there will be no chance of appeal. Do you understand?

You have 48 hours to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.