Declined I Posted Something In Like What, September? Either Way, Im Appealing Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro-Verski

Sep 29, 2019
So I did kinda lie in my story, generally, because I wanted to put emphasis on the fact that I DINT KNOW WHY I GOT MUTED. Seriously. all I need is an explanation and I will be fine with the ban or not. It was just frustrating for me at the time on the server, knowing that the next mute was a Perma mute, so when I saw the glowing text, I combusted. Either way, I'm in my senses now and ready to rejoin Wonderland Tf2 as a regular member. I feel as if I'm ready to regain my guard privileges and mic privilege ( Although my mic does not work, so gotta get back on that ) So please, at least tell me why I got banned, cause the admin gave me nothing to work with, not even in comms.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Seriously. all I need is an explanation and I will be fine with the ban or not.
~
So please, at least tell me why I got banned, cause the admin gave me nothing to work with, not even in comms.
As Frussly said on your last appeal, you can just check our bans website to see the reasoning.

Also, why did you appeal if all you want is an explanation, and you're fine with the punishment either way?

Jotaro-Verski

Sep 29, 2019
Because I just needed to know the reason, to see if it was false, cause I said nothing!
Post automatically merged:

Also, it does not give me anything to work on again. It just said that I was Perma muted and they gave me a warning, both of which are true, but why? Why did they give me the Perma mute? I don't remember saying anything wrong when I was a guard. Its confusing

Jotaro-Verski

Sep 29, 2019
As Frussly said on your last appeal, you can just check our bans website to see the reasoning.

Also, why did you appeal if all you want is an explanation, and you're fine with the punishment either way?
Because I just needed to know the reason, to see if it was false, cause I said nothing!

Also, it does not give me anything to work on again. It just said that I was Perma muted and they gave me a warning, both of which are true, but why? Why did they give me the Perma mute? I don't remember saying anything wrong when I was a guard. It's confusing.

Jotaro-Verski

Sep 29, 2019
Eight said:

Also, it does not give me anything to work on again. It just said that I was Perma muted and they gave me a warning, both of which are true, but why? Why did they give me the Perma mute? I don't remember saying anything wrong when I was a guard. It's confusing.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I would first like to apologize for my inactivity regarding this appeal. It must have just slipped through the cracks.

Anyway, well you were permanently muted because you were caught mic-spamming. Specifically, you were caught yelling over your mic by @Holly and muted a bit afterwards.

With this explanation now said, if you still wish to appeal the mute then let me know. I'll give you 72 hours to do so. After that time, if no response is given, I'll just decline the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.