Accepted I want to get unmuted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2018
1)I have steam linked to this ac
2)Ok I was playing music in voice chat once.A lot of people loved it and were sain- Hey ForDer can you play- " (some name of music)". That's when I started 2 play music that pepople wanted almost evryday. And when no orders I play some random soundtrack.This was on DeathRun PS.So 1 guy entered and started muting me BUT I didnt even realize it.Then I was muted forever!I realized that when 1 guy said- "Hey I am still waiting when you play - (I dont remember name of song)" and I reply- " I played it 10 min ago should I play it again?" And this answer said me that I am muted- " You weren't playing music for idk maybe 15min".That's it!
3) I just realized my problem that some people that dont like music at all just can't say something to chat!Like that admin or idk vip?He can't say me-"Hey dude stop playing music!" So I would stop untill guys that hate music leave!So I won't play music anymore.(PS I want to get unmuted for jailbreak))(PSS I am writing this just to make sure I wanted to get unmuted becouse I won't get unmuted)

• Haha
Reactions: pancakes_ and Bung

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, this appeal is being handled by me upon request of the staff member who issued the mute.

Music-spam is an exception to our rules against spamming, as it can be allowed if it is good quality and not being spammed over other people/being disruptive to game-play. However, this exception is pending a majority of the server is okay with the spam, and there are not people complaining about it.

So here is the deal: I will be unmuting you, however any further mic-spam, or disallowed music-spam (e.g. what is explained above; people are asking you to stop, or it is otherwise made clear people do not want to listen to it) will result in the permanent mute being put back in place.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.