Declined I was banned recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSpyCrab

Oct 1, 2019
Now I have only a day ban but I still feel super unhappy about what I did. So in the future to prevent any inconvenience I won’t do what I did again. I was banned for racism, now it may sound bad but I feel like explaining all that happened. People in my server was saying the n word as well as joke for the word like number, or Nigeria. I was thinking it was fine, until I was banned. Additionally I said I’d give credits for this, but I mainly mean’t the non racial words and not the actual n word. To explain better I said this several times, not knowing this word was bad. I did join and said Nigeria but didn’t say the word. I didn’t mean anything by this and now I feel regret and I will not do this in the future. I again apologize and will never make racial jokes or anything amongst this sort ever again.

I would say how I played a while ago on your server but that should be in forums or general, so I won’t here. I will never do anything like this ever again. My bad.

~UncleSpyCrab
Post automatically merged:

I have another thing to add, yes I have not played tf2 for around 9 months, I came back around a week ago and I just feel worst that this happened in a week, idk if there is good to come now

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
To further investigate this ban, we will need your Steam account, so please link it. Being unresponsive will result in denial of this appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While I am glad that you have learned better now, you still need to serve out the punishment for what you were doing. We do not tolerate racism nor encouraging rule-breaking. The ban should be over soon by now anyway.

Appeal denied.

Reactions: UncleSpyCrab
Status
Not open for further replies.