I was false banned because of someone underage I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariri

Nov 9, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Airi has a shit mic

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
This kid that was 11 thought I was an AI so I played along and went sniper, then he got extremely mad, I guess he sent you some recordings that mean nothing, you banned me because of an 11 year old. Oh also his name is ItsB1rtek, if you have an underage rule.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didn't do anything wrong lmao, you don't even say anything specific, just "hack" with no demo files, atleast post a demo because my pc isn't good enough to record :/
Post automatically merged:

actually its kinda funny, on record i guess i annoyed them so much the game even realised1699527936808

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 10.59.18.28.png
    Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 10.59.18.28.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 10.59.27.49.png
    Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 10.59.27.49.png
    262 KB · Views: 21
  • Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 10.59.55.56.png
    Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 10.59.55.56.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 17

Ariri

Nov 9, 2023
hi
can you explain these bans

skial
furrypound
panda
blackwonder
yeah I can, there are actually demos for some of them to be fair so I would recommend checking over in their websites.

Furrypound was, well I was using scroll wheel on the bottom on Selyben and got auto banned after tapping it (I have an infinite scroll wheel) and then my screen freaked out.

Panda, I remembered, I was bhopping, so I was banned for bhopping.

Blackwonder, I appealed on their website it's one of the servers that actually have a Demo of me playing and I have appealed there aswell, they couldn't tell me there was anything wrong with my gameplay, just that I "Looked Weird" on HIGHTOWER.

Skial, happened quite awhile ago and I have no clue, I know my new ban was because I moved house which changed my IP and stuff and it flagged that as maybe me evading a previous ban or something, since I moved from Northern England to Northern Ireland.

hi
can you explain these bans

skial
furrypound
panda
blackwonder
also, I'm obviously just completely curious, what does that have to do with what happened to me today on the 2fort server? did anyone even look into it or just saw that I had other server bans.

Last edited:

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
your Steam account being 10 months old, being banned on other communities (none appealed? I can't see your appeal on the Blackwonder forums) just looks like a red flag.

I saw that you mentioned you have an alt, can you list me all your alts/main?

Ariri

Nov 9, 2023
your Steam account being 10 months old, being banned on other communities (none appealed? I can't see your appeal on the Blackwonder forums) just looks like a red flag.

I saw that you mentioned you have an alt, can you list me all your alts/main?
I cannot list an alt because I deadass don't have of the steam ID's for them, I know that sounds bullshit but the only 1 I have is my brothers account, which I would have to ask him for.

I have appealed before what, maybe it was a different server like FLUX or something :/ well I got unbanned on Skial then randomly rebanned 5 months later for having a different IP adress.

Fair enough though, but I swear I wasn't doing anything, it's fine if I'm not unbanned I would just like to know why it's permanent if there is not any solid proof

Regards -Takah.
note: oh also im in the discord server :> I joined it the people seem friendly, and I was active in voice chat on the server, nobody thought I was actually cheating except the child, could you also tell me if you have a rule for that or not.

also I only have 1 "alt" which is this "alt" that I use as my main, my only other account is my main. (Which is shared with my brother, sorry for bad English I made it sound like I have multiple lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.